Wheatstone HD-SDI Blade
The HD-SDI BLADE-3 is a specialty BLADE for de-embedding audio from an HD-SDI audio/video signal, used primarily in television applications. With the HD-SDI BLADE-3, you can bring audio into the WheatNet-IP Intelligent Network from video production automation systems, routers, and other professional video equipment that uses HD-SDI. This 1RU device is capable of de-embedding up to four HD-SDI streams, with up to 8 audio channels per stream.
The HD-SDI BLADE-3 has four SDI input BNC connectors and includes logic control, onboard utility functions and the dedicated controller that is at the core of its intelligence. Like other BLADEs, the HD-SDI BLADE-3 has its own CPU and operating system and provides a 1000BaseT (Gigabit) network interface for optimum network speed and reliability. It's AES67 compatible for interoperability with other AES67 compatible systems and devices, and has two built-in 8x2 stereo mixers. It comes with 12 universal logic (GPIO) ports for interfacing various external switches, indicators and devices for control purposes – as well as 128 software logic ports for routing and controlling devices anywhere on the network.
HD-SDI BLADE-3 FEATURES:
- De-embeds audio from four HD-SDI streams
- De-embeds 8 audio channels per stream
- 4 BNC connectors for coaxial input and 4 BNC loop connectors
- CPU with OS
- 1RU, no fans
- AES67 compatible
- One Gigabit Ethernet port
- Two stereo 8x2 utility mixers
- 12 universal logic ports (GPIO) on 2 RJ45 connectors
- 128 software logic ports
- Two full-colour OLED displays on front
- Front panel headphone jack