Wheatstone MADI Blade
The MADI BLADE-3 is a high-density multichannel I/O BLADE for converting a 64-channel MADI input to data streams on the WheatNet-IP Intelligent Network, and converting network data streams to 64-channel MADI outputs. These MADI inputs and outputs then become fully integrated audio sources and destinations on the network and can be routed in any way you may desire.
As a bridge to the WheatNet-IP audio network, this 1RU box interfaces to intercom systems, TDM routers, ProTools systems and DAWS that are MADI-capable. It provides 64 bidirectional channels (AES 10) between the WheatNet-IP audio network and another device over one coaxial cable.
The MADI BLADE-3 uses BNC connectors for coaxial MADI inputs and outputs (1 each), and an SFP (small form-factor pluggable) transceiver slot for fiber connectivity. It has a 1000-base-T (Gigabit) network interface for optimum network speed and reliability.
MADI BLADE FEATURES:
- 64-channel bidirectional MADI interface
- BNC connectors for coaxial MADI inputs and outputs (1 each)
- One SFP transceiver slot for fiber connectivity
- CPU with OS
- 24-bit A/D and D/A converters
- 1RU, no fans
- AES67 compatible
- One Gigabit Ethernet port
- Two stereo 8x2 utility mixers
- Silence sensing can be applied to any output
- 12 universal logic ports (GPIO) on 2 RJ45 connectors
- 128 software logic ports
- Two full-colour OLED displays on front
- Front panel headphone jack