Tieline Report-IT App
The multi award-winning Report-IT has revolutionized newsgathering and live remote broadcasts to ensure you can go live first!
Report-IT turns your iPhone or Android smartphone into a pocket-sized portable 15kHz live IP audio codec and ultra-slim high fidelity 20kHz audio recorder.
At the touch of a button broadcast live IP audio over 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi from any remote location to an IP codec in the studio. Perfect for remote broadcasts, live reports or two-way interviews, simply connect earphones to your phone and hear studio communications and program audio in real-time while broadcasting.
Broadcast 15kHz live two-way interviews with the studio at the touch of a single button.
Use the high quality mic on your iPhone or Android smartphone to prerecord up to 20kHz quality high fidelity audio, then file reports via FTP automatically.
Prerecord interviews, trim them offline, then build a playlist and insert them as “wraparounds” into live crosses with the studio.
Attach a professional dynamic mic to your phone using a compatible third-party microphone adapter cable.
Where others have failed, Report-IT has succeeded.
Others have tried, however Tieline was the first and is still the only codec manufacturer to succeed in creating a smartphone codec app, which delivers technology normally reserved for full-featured hardware codecs. Tieline's Report-IT Enterprise app features:
- The low delay Opus and Tieline Music coding algorithms, offering 15kHz quality at bit rates as low as 24kbps!
- Fast, secure and flexible deployment with full remote control of every user account from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Forward Error Correction (FEC) and Automatic jitter buffering with minimum and maximum jitter configuration.
Report-IT also supports:
- Connections to non-Tieline N/ACIP 3326 compliant codecs with an optional SIP for Report-IT Enterprise Tieserver subscription upgrade, or the Report-IT SIP app.
- Burli and Nétia Radio-Assist ingest and content management software.
- TwistedWave or Nétia iSnippet audio editing apps for iPhone, or any compatible Android editing apps.
Beware of imitations!
Why do Program Directors Love Report-IT?
Program directors love the flexibility Report-IT delivers:
- Go live from an event or a sponsor’s business at the touch of a button.
- Perform live or tape sync interviews with politicians and famous people, or
- Record voice spots remotely!
Consider a scenario where no journalists or edit booths are available and you need to go live with a news flash, or interview someone famous or important. With Report-IT Enterprise you can ask any remote talent to simply download the app onto their smartphone for free, enter a username and password set by your station engineer, hit ‘connect’ and be interviewed live by the studio in seconds!
Report-IT is great for repackaging content.
We've been asked, "what if a live or pre-recorded interview experiences wireless network dropouts?" No problem, simply configure Report-IT to record talent audio onto the phone by default when you are interviewing them. Send the flawless 20kHz recording to the studio after the interview at the touch of a single button for editing or repackaging. Now that's cool!
Why do Engineers Love Report-IT?
Engineers love Report-IT Enterprise because they can configure connection settings for all users remotely from anywhere with an internet connection! Report-IT Enterprise also delivers:
- Rock solid password security logins via TieServer, never exposing IP infrastructure details like ports and IP addresses to reporters and contributors.
- High fidelity 15kHz program audio quality plus 15kHz mix-minus IFB return audio.
- The ability to turn off the return path from the studio to increase reliability and save on data costs.
- The ability to edit recordings using 3rd party applications.
- Locally recorded reports stored in high quality native digital WAV format, delivering superb 20kHz quality recordings.
Poor cell-phone audio quality is a thing of the past because iPhones and most Android smartphones have very high quality inbuilt microphones capable of delivering high fidelity live audio and recordings. You can also attach a professional dynamic mic to your phone using a compatible third-party microphone adapter cable.