POD2 is a unity gain six by one stereo audio switcher. Connections to POD2 are made on the rear panel via two rows of screw terminal blocks. POD2 operates either as a one of six switcher or, in the SUM mode, as a selective multi input mixer. The unit is placed in the SUM mode by depressing the SUM button. Sources one through six may now be mixed by depressing the appropriate numbered buttons. To return to the one of six selection mode, press the SUM button first and then the numbered button of the desired selection.
POD2 may also be used in conjunction with a POD9 as an audio follow video switcher. When POD2 and POD9 are in the audio follow video mode, any switch activated on POD2 will result in the corresponding switch occurring on the POD9 and vice versa. POD2 may also be remotely controlled using its RS422 serial interface.
Available Options for this product:
- [POD2] 6x1 Stereo Analogue Audio Switcher with Summing
- [POD2VOL] 6x1 Stereo Analogue Audio Switcher with Volume Control
- 6 x 1 stereo audio switcher
- Unity gain
- Connections are on the rear panel via two rows of screw terminal blocks
- 3 modes 6 x 1 switcher or, in the SUM mode, as a selective multi input mixer
- May also be used with a POD9 as an audio follow video switcher
- Remote controlled via RS422 serial interface.
- Gain: Unity
- Max Input Level: +30 dBu
- Max Output Level: +30 dBu
- Frequency Response: +/- 0.1 dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- Noise: better than 90dBu, 20Hz to 20kHz
- THD + Noise: better than 0.01%, 20Hz to 20kHz
- Inter-Channel Crosstalk: better than 80dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- Stereo Separation: better than 80dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- Input Impedance: 40 kOhm balanced
- Output Impedance: 60 Ohm balanced
- Power Requirements: 100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz
- Dimensions: 8.69” wide x 1.73” high x 7.0" deep / (221mm x 44mm x 178 mm)
- Weight: 1.37 kg (3.01 lbs)