Logitek Helix Virtual Console
The Helix Studio, a virtual console designed to work with the Microsoft Surface Studio, comes in either a TV or Radio version to put your console on a sheet of glass.
Control multiple faders at once with the multi-touch interface. Helix Studio can either be purchased separately with a JetStream audio router in lieu of a physical console, or the software license comes included with the purchase of either the Helix TV or Helix Radio consoles. (Microsoft Surface Studio not included.)
Sometimes the best audio console is no console at all. Helix Studio lets you put your entire audio mixer on a sheet of glass.
Designed to be used with the Microsoft Surface Studio, the Helix Studio virtual console emulates either the Helix TV or Helix Radio consoles.
The virtual console can either be run independently without a physical console, or it can run in parallel with the physical console, offering remote control of the board from anywhere on your network.
- Full control of all console functions – source selection, bus assignment, EQ, dynamics, delay
- Offers the same user experience on a virtual console as on the physical console. Simple, intuitive controls.
- Optimized for the Microsoft Surface Studio and its 28 inch, 4500 x 3000 pixel display
- Can be purchased as a standalone virtual console (JetStream audio router required) or a software license is included with the Helix TV and Helix Radio consoles (one license per console)
- Microsoft Surface Studio not included