RAmi Audio AMC250
The Rami Audio AMC250 is a 2RU rackmount analogue and digital audio monitoring unit with peak, phase metering and built in speakers.
This digital audio input accepts all standards (AES/EBU, S/PDIF, IEC 958) up to a 24 bits resolution and a 96 KHz maxi sampling rate.
- Volume level and balance control via VCA.
- Phasemeter on LED bargraph for a complete monitoring of audio.
- LED peakmeter (dBu for analogue and dBFs for digital).
- Front panel 6.35 mm jack headphone output. Automatic switching of internal speakers.
- Mute via remote control.
- Analogue balanced inputs available on the front and rear panel.
- XLR balanced input (AES/EBU 110 Ohms) / AES/EBU output available on front and rear panel.
- Female DB9 remote control connector (volume and mute).
- Volume control either via front panel switching or via external potentiometer.