Designed to handle any studio situation, Logitek’s ROC digital audio console brings easy operation, durable construction and the flexibility of AoIP to control rooms, production rooms and news booths. Available in multiples of 6 faders (up to 24), the ROC is housed in an attractive tabletop enclosure with 1/4″ and mini headphone jacks mounted on the front rail. The product features high quality Penny & Giles faders, OLED source indicators and meters, and a suite of controls for leveraging the power of the JetStream platform.
The monitor module includes controls for source selection, timer start/stop, two monitor feeds and headphone output; it also includes 12 user-assignable softkeys that may be used for a wide variety of functions such as scene selects or triggers. The LED-illuminated softkey buttons may be set to any of 256 colours via software.
The console can be expanded with additional banks of 6 faders, a separate 12-button softkey panel, and an onboard multi-channel router control panel with LED source and destination indication. An optional meter bridge displays program and switched source levels with dual OLED screens for timers, clock, profanity delay indication or user-defined text. The ROC may also use a VGA screen connected to the JetStream to display meters with the included vScreen software.
ROC Fader Modules are available in multiples of six faders (from 6 to 24).
- LED-illuminated on/off and control start/stop buttons
- Penny & Giles 100 mm long throw faders
- Dedicated controls for four bus assignments
- Softkey button for talkback or other feature
- Yellow OLED display capable of displaying 16 character source names & input meter
- Available in standard (International) or U.K. configurations
The ROC offers a central select knob for easy access to new sources, in addition to access to compression and EQ controls. Three “soft” knobs are available for use with the included vScreen PC application for VGA meter bridges.
- Contains controls for main monitor, cue speaker, operator headphone, studio monitor and guest headphone
- Studio, Monitor, and Operator Headphones each have 4 input select hotkey buttons
- 12 programmable softkeys. Each button may be individually assigned any of 256 RGB colours via software.
- Multifunction select knob for input selection, EQ, mode, pan and dynamics adjustment
- Yellow OLED screen displays 16-character source names
Softkey and Selector Modules
Programmable softkey capability can be expanded with the 12-button Softkey module. These buttons may be individually assigned any of 256 RGB colours for at-a-glance indication of sources.
The Selector Module provides simple selection of up to five sources via a selection knob and TAKE / CANCEL buttons. Yellow OLED screens display 16-character source names.
Small Meter Bridge
- Two multi-colour LED bargraph meters, one switchable
- Separate on-Air and Mic Live indicators
- Two bright LCD screens for additional metering, timer controls or other displays
- Dimensions: 10.5″ x 2.3″ x 1.0″ (267 x 58 x 25 mm)
Large Meter Bridge
- Two dual multi-colour LED bargraph meters, one switchable
- Meters provide accurate visual indication of audio levels with simultaneous peak
- Large 7″ LCD panel provides display of timers, clocks, sources, text and other desired information
- Dimensions: 12.8″ x 4.3″ x 1.0″ (325 x 109 x 25 mm)
vMix+ Virtual Software
For even greater flexibility and visibility of information, Logitek’s vMix+ application can be added to bring multiple meters, on-screen faders, router controls, timers and other graphics to any size PC screen. vMix+ is user configurable with convenient drag-and-drop GUI for easy setup.
- ROC-6 (9 slot frame): 12.9″ W x 14.3″ D x 2.5″ H (328 x 368 x 63 mm)
- ROC-6L (12 slot frame): 16.8″ W x 14.3″ D x 2.5″ H (427 x 368 x 63 mm)
- ROC-12 (18 slot frame): 25.6″ W x 14.3″ D x 2.5″ H (625 x 368 x 63 mm)
- ROC-18 (24 slot frame): 32.4″ W x 14.3″ D x 2.5″ H (823 x 368 x 63 mm)